Let us title this "Boredom's Revenge"
1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?
Are YOU ready for some insightful answers? Yes? Well there's your answer.
2) Where are you taking this test at?
In the room in which I slumber
3) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Haha! VERY possibly! Though I learnt some valuable lessons from it.
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
My Cousin, because she's epic I LOVE YOU KIM!
5) Do you regret it?
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Not CLINICALLY though I reckon January 2011 was pretty close.
7) Are you a boy or girl?
I am a female.
8) Do you have a job?
Yes, I am overworked and underpaid. My job is BEING AWESOME!
9) What is your relationship status?
Single. Because SHIT HAPPENS, but that's ok, coz better people come along and fix that
10) How do you want to die?
I want to die of extreme old age, flying across the stars in a spaceship
11) What did you last eat?
12) Played any sports?
I used to be a sprinter... Back in the day when I wasn't so unfit
13) Do you bite your nails?
Yes. Apparently it means I have an "oral fixation" meaning "I like things in my mouth" which sounds nasty...
14) When was your last physical fight?
Hmm... At my youth group, trying to wrench a sock from my cousin's foot
15) Do you have an attitude?
WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU!?!?!? Lol, I kid, I kid. Yes, I do have an attitude.
16) Do you like someone?
Yes, I like someone. I like many people. But I also like a certain one person VERY much.
17) What is your real name?
18) What is the background of your computer screen?
A screenshot of the game Portal 2, with Wheatley floating in space apologising about being a jerk.
19) Are you gonna get high later?
High on LIFE! Or sugar.
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
I usually get over hating people, I just tend to dislike them majorly.
21) Do you miss someone?
Yes. His name is Chris.
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Neither. I stab it and fork it into my mouth
23) Do you tan a lot?
Naww, I have a dungeon tan; I don't get out much.
24) Have any pets?
Holly. She is brilliant. She's a dog
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Well, I miss someone, I am slightly jealous, kind of loopy and vengeful.
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
I might have. But shut up!
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Not at this point in time. One is completely off limits coz he's a jerk, the other is not a jerk.
29) Are you afraid of spiders?
Only if they are giant spiders and jump on me unexpectedly.
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yeah. His name is [Subject name here]
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Well... My plans are to write a story pitch for cracked.com
33) Do you want to have kids?
Pssht, kids sound painful. But maybe one day I want one... or two. Wouldn't mind a set of twins. It'd make it easier on the PUSHING A WATERMELON OUT A LEMON-SIZED HOLE process...
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
35) Do you type fast?
ALL THE FREAKING TIME! Unless my hands are cold
36) Do you have piercings?
I did, but only gold piercings didn't infect themselves. When i lost them, no more piercings for me!
37) Want any more?
It's easier without them
38) Can you spell well?
Pneumonicultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia. Antidisestablishmentarianism.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
I miss... A kid called Darcy I went to primary school with, though that was years ago and I only remember him as he was. Short and funny
40) What are you craving right now?
Chips and coke
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yes, because I like fire.
42) Have you ever been to jail?
Negative. I always do my crimes so that no one would ever prove that I did it.
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
I actually do not think so. Some country Australian kid I am...
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
By pick-up truck, do you mean utility vehicle? (also, "pick-up" truck, gettit?) Also, no.
45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Probably, but that's their fault for falling in love with someone as dangerous as I am.
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
More or less, yes.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Let's go with boyfriend, and let's say... yes.
48) What time is it currently?
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yes, because that would mean I wouldn't be confined to my parent's home.
50) What should you be doing?
Finished my Cracked.com story pitch.
51) What's irritating you right now?
Being a lady.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
53) Does somebody love you?
I have no idea. I would like to think so. So, if you're reading this and you love me, feel free to let me know
54) What is your favorite color?
Melikes the green
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
57) Do you have trust issues?
Sometimes, usually only if I trust someone and they break the trust. Otherwise I'm inclined to tell random strangers everything.
58) You are over half way done with this. Are you sure you want to continue?
Yes, because there are questions here I want some people to read, and then see my answers. Why? That's MY secret agenda, not yours
59) Do you have any siblings?
I have two brothers I like to call Matthew and Chris, and a sister, who is called Meagan.
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I get in trouble with them for nothing lots of the time, so... Maybe?
61) Do you live with anyone?
Yeah, too many people.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
I would hope not, because if he did, it'd probably be stuff like "IMA KILL THAT BITCH!"
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Holly, because she's a brilliant dog and she doesn't judge me. She just hugs me, which is adorable.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes, very easily.
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgiving is easier. Forgetting is difficult (and I don't want to forget. I want to remember what I forgave).
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Eh, it's un flux.
67) What was your child hood nickname?
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
No. Because I have dignity. I also have neighbours.
69) What is your motto in life?
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
On occasion. Pretty sure somethings are 'whoospie' moments.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Talked to Chris.
72) Do you have a best friend?
Um, actually no. I don't class mates like that. Usually they're "mates" or "close mates" and sometimes "brothers" - but not in the literal sense.
73) What is bothering you?
Someone I know who happens to have no compassion.
74) Have you ever been out of your country?
No, but I'd very much like to travel all over the joint.
75) Do you play the Wii?
I have played it once. I didn't find it too entertaining.
76) Are you listening to music right now?
77) Do you like Chinese food?
78) Do you know your Step-Dad's b-day?
I do not have a step Dad, thankyou for assuming my family is broken.
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
No, I love the dark.
80) Is cheating ever okay?
Depends on the context. Cheating on a boyfriend? Certainly not. Cheating on a test? Only if you know you're gonna fail it
81) Are you mean?
I can scare the pants off of people, if that's what you "mean" hahaha I am so hilarious
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
If I don't wear them, yes
83) What was the last song you listened to?
Tempus Vernum by Enya
84) Do you believe in true love?
I have no idea. How do you know it if you find it?
85) What are you currently wearing?
Trackies, Top Gear shirt, hoodie
86) What do you wear to bed?
Trackies and a hoodie
87) What is the weather like right now?
Dark and cold? I dunno, I ain't the weatherman AND it's dark outside
88) Do you like the outside?
Only if it's hot, Sunny and there's a slight breeze. Or, alternatively, I'm outside with someone I like very much.
89) Are you currently bored?
Naww, I have stuff I could be doing
90) Do you wanna get married?
Umm... Please refer to this (which, ironically, I happened to write just before I started this) [link]
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
No. Babies are annoying, screaming, crying, pooping little monsters. Call me "Baby" and I will "Spit the dummy" I AM HILARIOUS!
92) Are you hungry?
Yes, starving. But I have a fat ass so i'll cope
93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
I don't think I'd cope with anything that long. I'd run out of breath
94) What makes you happy?
95) Would you change your name?
Yes. But not my first or middle names, only my last.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
Yes, IN MY DREAMS! seriously, I wanna go to Alaska
98) Do you watch the news?
On occasion. Otherwise, what's going on in the world?
99) What' s your zodiac sign?
Virgo the Virgin
100) Do you like Subway?
The smell drives me nuts, food tastes good, the transport system is handy
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Yes. Because he would probably stab me
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Firstly, all my mates are blokes, they're ALL awesome. If ONE of them liked me, I'd be like "sweet mate" and then that'd be it.
103) Do you like talking to your friends?
Um, yes. If I had no one to talk to, I would go insane. With insaneness.
104) What do you plan to do with the rest of your day?
Eat, talk and sleep.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yeah, because that was someone who had a crush on me and scared the poop from my bowels.
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yes. All of them. Every single one.
107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
My friend Matthew Fredricksen. Something about iPads...
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Yeah. Smoking is dirty, stinky and nasty. Though, I don't mind that people do it, it's all opinion. I once went off at my drunk ex for smoking.
109) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
110) Favorite lyrics right now?
"Give up the grudge,
Shut your f****** mouth,
Why you gotta judge,
Everybody but yourself?"
111) Can you count to one million?
Yep. Never have though, and probably never will, because counting nothing has no purpose.